- Dean E. Wood
- BUSINESS ADDRESS:
- Consortium Appraisal and Consulting Services, Inc.
180 S. Knowles Ave., Suite 3
Winter Park, Florida 32789
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Public Administration and Criminal Justice, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida.
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION:
- Real Estate Principles and Practices 1
- Real Estate Principles and Practices 2
- APPRAISAL EDUCATION:
- Sponsor: American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers. Completed:
Sponsor: Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board. Completed:
- Course 1A1 - Real Estate Appraisal Principles
- Course CA I - Certified Appraiser Course I
- Course CA II - Certified Appraiser Course II
- REAL ESTATE SEMINARS:
- Federal Home Loan Bank Board Regulation R-41b Seminar
- Cash Equivalency Seminar - AREA Sponsor
- Real Estate Sales from 1981 to 1984.
- Real Estate Appraiser from 1984 to present. Presently a Staff Appraiser with Consortium Appraisal, Inc. Engaged in the appraisal of residential, commercial, industrial and eminent domain valuation.
- Presently hold a Broker Salesman's License - State of Florida.
- Qualified Expert Witness in condemnation testimony in Orange and Seminole County.
- CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE:
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Florida License Number 0001779